Monday, September 04, 2006

Mulholland P.S. Reviewed: Working The Felony Shift

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

You see it all working The Felony Shift. ---Mudhead


    One of my buddies who also used to drive callgirls to their appointments wrote me:

    “One of these days, one of those bodies along Mulholland Drive will be some girl we knew tossed along the roadside.”


    My response:
   
    “I know. The girls we drove led dangerous lives. They got to meet the sickest men in a sick city . . .but enough about their drivers . . .let's talk about their customers. Now THOSE guys were REALLY twisted.

    Every time there's a news report about some woman's body being found near the freeway (remember 1997? there was a lot of that back in '97), I wonder if I knew the girl. Odds were pretty good I did back in '97.

    I was there when Bill Cosby's kid got whacked on the Mulholland/405 access road. Passed right by the car on my way to deliver a callgirl to a mansion on Mulholland. That's just the kind of shit you run in to when you work the felony shift.

    Ah, but that’s all behind me. I’m an Arconian now.


No comments: