Monday, August 28, 2006

Arconia Summarized

Tags: , , , , , , ,

The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men.---Sir John A. Thomson


    One of my friends wrote about my Arco employment:


    “Better to be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in the rest of the fucking sane world. You’re king of the hill.  Next week if I'm not working I got to meet your Arconian friends.”


      To which I replied:


    “Well let's see what we've got here for you. We've got The Bookend Arabs, Alah and Ben Hur. I call them The Bookend Arabs because they are opposite poles of each other. One never stops giggling (I think I've mentioned The Giggler) and the other never stops scowling.


    Then we have The Homeless Peruvian Bigamist, Eddie, a little man with a big appetite for women.


Then there's Seroj, The Deaf Iranian. He's a jovial old fart who comes in second next to me for not taking any crap off the gas swine.


Then there's Renea, The Tattooed Momasita and Kimmie, The Filipino Cutie with a scarfaced boyfriend who keeps a close eye on her.


And me, of course, Iron Weed, the white rhino.
Ads by AdGenta.com


No comments: