Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tags: , , , ,


The Limo Driver


by Jolie Blond


10/29/02



Sometimes I sit at my gas station night window


looking out at Crenshaw Boulevard,


thinking about all the pussy I'm not getting.



The limo driver pulls her black stretch limo


up to pump number five,


pumps gas


and walks toward my window


to sign the credit slip.



She's an ugly little thing.


Her momma cooked with too much lard.


Her skin is as bad as a moldy banana,


and she walks like a man


in her chauffeur's uniform,


and her sassy accent is straight from Queens--


she's got that tough, big city girl posture--


but her body is thin enough,


petite enough,


to make me go for it,


the whole package:


an ugly girl with a nice enough body


and a half-assed steady job.



I give her the look,


a facial expression I've used on so many women,


half carnivore, half smitten kitten


with a dash of


'I think I knew you in a previous life'


thrown in to cinch the deal.


I call it my look of


surprised recognition.



It works.



I've caught the limo driver's eyes in my high beams,


she stands there . . .


mesmerized.


She has already signed the credit slip


and taken her receipt,


but she just stands there


caught by my look of


surprised recognition.



I've got her.



She asks what time I get off


and I resist the honesty of telling her


'not too long after I get you under me, honey.'



She asks what I'll be doing in a few days for Halloween


as she tries to walk away back to her limo,


but can't.



She's walking a narrow figure eight


in front of my night window,


in front of my penetrating gaze,


trying to walk away,


but turning back towards me,


circling left, circling right,


a narrow figure eight,


giggling,


thinking up new smalltalk to add,


thinking up new questions to ask,


parading her body back and forth across my gaze


like a pedigreed bitch


in front of the judges' stand


at a dog show.



I've got her.



Powered by Qumana


No comments: