Sunday, November 25, 2007

Germ Warfare

The South Texas Germ Warfare Standard Deviation (Where CanI Get A Surrogate Brain?) Biological Flu Blues By Jolie Blond I'd gotten to feeling sophisticated, secure in myself, smug, and then I learned humility when brought down by a bug. The bug has got a hold of me, the doctors cannot kill it. My brain won't work, my nose won't stop, my throat burns like a cheap, worn skillet. I tried my mom's herbology, I starved and stuffed and pilled it. When whiskey failed to do its stuff, I hot tub tried to cook it out distillate. As strong and wise and educated as I had gotten to be, I couldn't even defend myself from this tiny viral flea. So if you're feeling superior to the day's circumstantial turns, just remember all your best laid plans can be altered by a germ.  
Donate

No comments: